Mugen Ran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mugen Ran Online

Mugen Ran Online Private Server. 100% Balanced Gaming Experience.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Class Balancing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Class Balancing Empty Class Balancing Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:59 pm

JamesTheGreat

We all know that since before the new patch were release, Brawlers, and Archers are already dominating in PK/CW due to their high damage skills, but they cannot 1 hit someone even they're using PUM boxes.

Now, that the new patch are released together with the skill effects (well, archers doesnt have one, and shaman's cut hps doesnt working properly), those said classes can now solo kill someone (non-donor or even donor) in just 1 skill (with debuff/cut hp) without PU/PUM boxes (depends on what class is the target), what more if they use PU/PUM boxes. Lets just imagine this because it's posssible to happen from what I observed these days, Imagine a 2-man (brawler, shaman) party can wipe an entire party using debuff+cut hp+brawler's 167/177(if its fixed) using MT boxes, cool right?

In the other server I played, this was their issue too, but they managed to balance it.. Well, if you guys want a balanced server, not a He-who-uses-the-skill-first-wins server, I highly recommend that:

1. Set the donate weapon's rv to maximum of 10 rv only, and all hunt-able weapons' rv into maximum of 10 rv only. Decrease the Energy Value of INT weapons by 20-25%.

2. Set the donate sets' resistance into max.

3. Disable all skill effects.

4. If the other skill effects are working such as debuffs, cut hp/-def (but on minimal effect only), at least enable and make all skill effects working properly, if cannot, disable them.

Summation: (How ironic.. it's tl;dr.. oh, well)
Ultimately, these suggestions does benefit both donators and especially non donors. And I cannot see any disadvantages about it. On the other hand, these suggestions will make the gameplay of our server much better and more about teamwork and strategy.

@Admin,
Please give these suggestions a thought. I think players will appreciate having a fair and intense PVP than a boring 1 hitting game.

@Everyone
This suggestion is pretty simple and straight forward. Keep y'all embers in check. We don't need flame here. Not even a spark LOL.

2Class Balancing Empty Re: Class Balancing Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:31 am

urgentfury25

I strongly agree on this! bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

3Class Balancing Empty Re: Class Balancing Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:20 pm

[Admin] Asdsf

[Admin] Asdsf
Admin

JamesTheGreat wrote:We all know that since before the new patch were release, Brawlers, and Archers are already dominating in PK/CW due to their high damage skills, but they cannot 1 hit someone even they're using PUM boxes.

Now, that the new patch are released together with the skill effects (well, archers doesnt have one, and shaman's cut hps doesnt working properly), those said classes can now solo kill someone (non-donor or even donor) in just 1 skill (with debuff/cut hp) without PU/PUM boxes (depends on what class is the target), what more if they use PU/PUM boxes. Lets just imagine this because it's posssible to happen from what I observed these days, Imagine a 2-man (brawler, shaman) party can wipe an entire party using debuff+cut hp+brawler's 167/177(if its fixed) using MT boxes, cool right?

In the other server I played, this was their issue too, but they managed to balance it.. Well, if you guys want a balanced server, not a He-who-uses-the-skill-first-wins server, I highly recommend that:

1. Set the donate weapon's rv to maximum of 10 rv only, and all hunt-able weapons' rv into maximum of 10 rv only. Decrease the Energy Value of INT weapons by 20-25%.

4. If the other skill effects are working such as debuffs, cut hp/-def (but on minimal effect only), at least enable and make all skill effects working properly, if cannot, disable them.

Ultimately, these suggestions does benefit both donators and especially non donors. And I cannot see any disadvantages about it. On the other hand, these suggestions will make the gameplay of our server much better and more about teamwork and strategy.

@Admin,
Please give these suggestions a thought. I think players will appreciate having a fair and intense PVP than a boring 1 hitting game.

@Everyone
This suggestion is pretty simple and straight forward. Keep y'all embers in check. We don't need flame here. Not even a spark LOL.

What can you say about our new gameplay? Any suggestions? bounce bounce bounce

http://www.mugenran.com

4Class Balancing Empty Re: Class Balancing Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:58 am

JamesTheGreat

[Admin] Asdsf wrote:
JamesTheGreat wrote:We all know that since before the new patch were release, Brawlers, and Archers are already dominating in PK/CW due to their high damage skills, but they cannot 1 hit someone even they're using PUM boxes.

@Admin,

@Everyone

What can you say about our new gameplay? Any suggestions? bounce bounce bounce

It is much better now since you've brought back the old skills and effects from the last client, but we are still hoping for the new skills that were introduced to us during the new client like level 177 skills, without those imbalance effects.

And if its possible, since it is in the old gameplay again, can we have the MT and PUM boxes again? (Well, I heard you disabled it because the PUM boxes gives 90% boosts in our new client), But is it possible for us/you guys to edit or modify it?

And yeah, we love this kind of pvp action (not just me, but also the other ppl from the other schools too). It is more intense and exciting than a 1 hitting game.

Thanks Admin!
More power to Mugen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum